We offer a range of services to help you on all Employment Law matters, large or small. We provide assistance with “one-off” projects, such as a difficult disciplinary or dismissal; a compromise agreement; redundancies or a key piece of recruitment.
We can also help on a longer term basis with ongoing HR support to the business. This may be of particular benefit to the small and medium size businesses, where perhaps there is no Human Resources specialist, or larger Employers who require some interim support.
We can provide you with much needed (and prompt!) advice on “people problems” through our fixed rate telephone consultancy service.
We also offer short term assistance for a particular project, or to “hold the fort” for a while – to cover absence, help with an important piece of recruitment or during maternity leave for example.
We are currently working with a wide range of businesses, including Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Social Care and Education.
Our expertise includes:
- Advice on discipline and dismissal issues
- Dealing with poor performance
- Reviewing Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Drafting new Contracts of Employment
- A Review and Report on the Company Handbook – ensuring up to date with current law and best practice
- Writing Company Handbooks and policies
- Advice and support for existing HR team – often telephone assistance
- Assisting HR team during maternity leave of HR Manager
- Planning and delivering training
- Designing a Performance Review system – (Appraisal)
- Assisting with recruitment to key positions.
- Reviewing and revising Grievance procedures
- Equal Pay Reviews
- Gender Equality Audits
- Reward, Pay and Grading issues – including training in Reward and Incentives
- Job Evaluation